Women who Charge works to create a comfortable space for women to share and collect ideas around electric vehicles. Designed for women owners of electric vehicles who like to share about their experience in the electric vehicle industry. We aim to represent and support efforts to share the benefits of Electric Vehicles with women.
Our events are ideal for ladies who:
- Already own an electric vehicle and like to share about their experience
- Are looking to purchase an EV
- Are working in the electric vehicle industry i.e. charging stations, planning professionals, installers, consultants
We will resume our monthly meetings to "spark connections" and invite a speaker to share news and information as the industry continues to move a lightning speeds.
EV Strike Zone is an Electric Vehicle Car Show. We have invited new electric vehicles from all over Denver to this one easy location in Five Points. Swing by, there will be a bounty of information about electric vehicles.
We will organize fellow women who charge the last Monday of every month. We've got big goals for 2021. Here are the topics:
Our mission is to advocate and support global sustainability efforts by encouraging the growth of the electric vehicle industry through community trainings, information sharing on equity solutions and encouraging the promotion of women innovators the electric vehicle and charging industry.
Here are a few thing that keep Women Who Charge electrified:
· Hosting monthly networking Women Who Charge meetings
· Organizing of local events that encourage participate by women
· Recognize and award local women innovators in the industry
· Development of best practices on product and project designs that are female friendly
· Maintain a Facebook Group sharing the latest news in the industry
Denver, CO, USA