EVs for All: Making EV Ownership More Inclusive
OCT 2, 5pm Mountain Time.
While electric vehicle owners are already a part of a diverse and growing community, we still have work to do. Join founder of Women Who Charge, LaSheita, in an online panel discussion about making EV ownership more inclusive.
The event is hosted by Generation180. Their goal is to make EVs more accessible for all communities. We are proud to be part of that goal.
Women who Charge works to create a comfortable space for women to share and collect ideas around electric vehicles. Designed for women owners of electric vehicles who like to share about their experience in the electric vehicle industry. We aim to represent and support efforts to share the benefits of Electric Vehicles with women.
Our events are ideal for ladies who:
- Already own an electric vehicle and like to share about their experience
- Are looking to purchase an EV
- Are working in the electric vehicle industry i.e. charging stations, planning professionals, installers, consultants
Once we find a way to meet virtually, we meet monthly and invite a speaker to share news and information as the industry continues to move a lightning speeds.
2590 Washington Street
Denver, CO 80205
Our mission is to advocate and support global sustainability efforts by encouraging the growth of the electric vehicle industry through community trainings, information sharing on equity solutions and encouraging the promotion of women innovators the electric vehicle and charging industry.
Here are a few thing that keep Women Who Charge electrified:
· Hosting monthly networking Women Who Charge meetings
· Organizing of local events that encourage participate by women
· Recognize and award local women innovators in the industry
· Development of best practices on product and project designs that are female friendly
· Maintain a Facebook Group sharing the latest news in the industry
Denver, CO, USA
Copyright © 2020 Women Who Charge - All Rights Reserved.